Important Info re: Covid-19 Procedure
I know this has been a challenging time for all of us since this virus started circulating. I want all of you to know that I take your health very seriously, and am implementing new guidelines in the studio.
Please understand that most of these will be temporary, and I appreciate all of your cooperation during this time.
Thank you again for all of your patience and understanding.
New Guidelines for All Appointments:
- All services will be by appointment only. Only people with appointments will be permitted inside the building.
- Please wear a face covering for your appointment. Face masks are required to enter the building.
- No beverages or food permitted inside the building - I will be temporarily discontinuing all food/beverage offerings, as well.
- Your temperature will be taken before you enter the studio. If you have a temperature over 100.0, you will need to reschedule your appointment for 2 weeks.
- If you feel unwell, you MUST reschedule.
- If anyone in your household is ill with any viral symptoms (fever, cough, chills, vomiting, pink eye, sore throat..), or on quarantine from possible Covid-19 exposure, you must reschedule.
- All healthcare/high risk workers, please make sure you have been home and showered/changed clothes before any appointments
- Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment. Only one guest will be allowed in the suite at a time.
- If you've traveled to an area with a high volume of Covid-19 cases (any state, city or country with very high volume of active cases), or have been exposed to someone with the virus, please wait 2 weeks before scheduling your service.
- Please only bring necessary items into the studio. Leave sweaters, hats, jackets,etc. in the car.
- Please use physical distancing from others in and around the building.
- Hand sanitizing station will be available for use in the building.
- I have done a deep cleaning of the studio. This includes limiting decor and encasing all retail to make sanitizing easier.
- I will be wearing a face mask at all times.
- Please wash your hands as soon as you get in my room. There will also be hand sanitizers at all stations and in high-touch areas.
- I will be wearing disposable gloves for every service.
- I will be fully sanitizing my room and disinfecting my implements in between every appointment. I will have extra time between clients for cleaning and sanitizing, so I won’t be seeing as many clients per day.
Thank you for your understanding!
Covid-19 Consent Form: